1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm at my friend, Janey Canuck's, in Guelph, Ontario.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Wildwood, by Colin Meloy. I bought it just for today.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Cupcakes! Beautiful cupcakes!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm tired! I was up at 5:30 to get here on time.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
It would be nice if I could make it the full 24 hours. Wish me luck!