Saturday, October 12, 2013

Hello all! Let's get ready to reeeeeead!!!!!!!!!!

Dewey's Readathon - Post 1

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm reading from Guelph Ontario!  My home is located in London, Ontario, but I've come out here to read with my lovely friends, Janey Canuck (janeycanuck.com) and Katy (http://seekatydo101thingsin1001days.blogspot.ca/)

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
A collection of short stories by Ramsey Campbell.  Today may end up being entirely horror filled.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I brewed a bunch of fresh iced tea yesterday for today.


4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm a law clerk, hailing from London, Ontario.  I enjoy movies and music and have an interest in the strange and unusual. And a strange love for English comedians.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first Dewey!  I look forward to meeting some cheerleaders and spending time with friends, and reading of course.


2 comments:

  1. Yay for doing your first Dewey-thon and for friends to read with! Hope you have a fantastic day of reading! =D

    ReplyDelete